Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thing #23

I just finished the 23 Things survey and sent my completion e-mail to Metronet.

I have been so impressed with this program! I did it at home, because I don't have a lot of extra time at work.

One of the best features of the Things are the participants' blogs. I enjoyed reading my coworkers' blogs and I used them as a resource when I found myself getting stuck on an activity.

I liked the exposure to so many different topics. The Things are a great introduction to Library 2.0. We covered a lot of ground very quickly. I think we have to do that to stay even remotely up-to-date in this ever-changing web environment.

I would love to see more trainings like this one. Thank you, Metronet and Ann!

2 comments:

~jd said...

congrats, boss :) now you can remove the likely post-it from your calendar that says '23 things' since you're all done ;) will you keep blogging?? and yep. facebook = addicting fun

Carolnb said...

Congrats Lynn on finishing.