Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thing #11 Is Done!

I spent an hour working my way through Thing #11 yesterday, but decided not to register for an account. I rethought that decision overnight and went back to Thing #11 tonight. I can't believe the number of typos and stupid mistakes I made trying to register for an account. I finally got it right though and linked and tagged a couple of websites.

I'm not sure how much I'll actually use del.icio.us. I have bookmarked very different sites at home and at work. I don't need my home bookmarks at work and usually don't need my work bookmarks at home. So, I don't really care if all my bookmarks are in one place.

I try to keep bookmarked sites to a minimum on my desktop--I've mainly bookmarked news sites at home and library-related sites at work. Del.icio.us might be a way for me to keep track of interesting sites. I'll have to think about it.

No comments: