Thursday, April 3, 2008

Reluctant Return to Thing #8

I went to the Twins game after work last night and avoided Thing #8, but I'm determined to make some progress tonight. I've been fooling around with Flickr badges. Since I only have three photos on Flickr, I tried using the Everyone's option, but didn't want to take the time to find photos I really liked. I went back to my cat photos and made a badge. I copied and pasted the html code into this post, but the photos did not show up. I asked my son for help and this is the first time that he was not able to solve the problem for me with a couple of mouse clicks. So, I'm moving on!

I tried to look at the Award Winning Fiction database on Lazybase, but the page was taking so long to load that I gave up. I looked at eFolio and hmmm....it didn't really resonate with me. I followed the link to 50 Web 2.0 Ways to Tell a Story--since I can barely cope with one or two ways, 50 was way more than I could even browse.

Thing #8 reinforced the Flickr lesson and did demonstrate the seemingly endless possibilities for photo sharing and photo editing.

No comments: