Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reblogging Thing #22

I wrote a post for Thing #22 and lost it. This is the first time it has happened to me since I started the 23 Things. Every other time my posts have been autosaved and I've found them by going to Edit Posts, but I couldn't find by Thing #22 post.

So, I'm going to continue to use Google Reader. I like it and check it once or twice each day. I want to do more with del.icio.us and get better acquainted with LibraryThing and Flickr. I'm still not confident about the photo sites and image generators.

I'm completely surprised by how many people have friended me on Facebook. I contacted three people to complete the exercise, but nine others have contacted me in the past day. I'll definitely stay with Facebook for a while.

I feel more confident about using these technologies overall. There has been a lot of conversation around the 23 Things in my library and people have been supportive of each other. I hope the group learning continues.

No comments: