Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Beginning Again-Thing #24

I haven't blogged since I finished the original 23 Things last April, but I have been following the blogs of a few of my coworkers who started with the 23 Things and kept on blogging.

I worked my way through Thing 24 over the past couple of days. So far, everything seems much easier than it did last year. I have a new laptop and that makes a difference. I used an ancient Apple computer last year-an introduction to the Mac and the 23 Things at the same time. There were some challenges.

It was relatively easy to update the look of my blog and avatar, although I did not veer from the standard templates. I imported a photo using one of the gadgets-this was where the new computer made a huge difference. Instead of being a lengthy and painful enterprise, it was quick and seamless.