Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thing #3 Completed

I closed the Google Reader page and found it again--a most basic step, I know! But, I did wonder if it would just go away after I closed it. I've bookmarked it, so it will be easy to find. I also played with blog formatting a little more. I created another sidebar heading and moved it around. I'm tired of copying and pasting right now, so the heading doesn't have any content yet and doesn't show up on my blog.

The curious thing about the Things is how completely paperless I am NOT. I have a cork wall behind my computer and with each Thing I add to my collection of notes on the wall, mostly passwords and logins. How do people keep track of them all? Is there any reason to make them all different from each other?

I'm going to overcome my urge to start on Thing #4, exercise a little, get dressed, and head to Albertville to see if the Coach outlet is any good.

2 comments:

~jd said...

as i type this out, there's a stack of paper things right next to the laptop on the desk. memos, bills, mail....don't really see the 'paperless' society that so many techies keep saying is coming. and we have a cork board in our kitchen....so i hear you :) glad Coach worked out, and love the avatar! so very you! (except it's missing the purse ;)

Manofwy said...

I am not so sure that the Coach outlet worked out so well for me. I had to buy multiple handbags. Oh, they claimed I saved so much money. I would have saved even more if I kept the credit card in the wallet!