Monday, January 28, 2008

The Avatar

I had a busy weekend, so I didn't get to the avatar part of task one for several days. I'm doing the 23 things on an iMac and I'm not very familiar with them. Safari closed twice while I was trying to set up a Yahoo account, so I switched to Firefox. The avatar set up went smoothly. I've created characters with a Nintendo Wii and this was a similar process. I ran into problems trying to export the avatar. I had to consult with my son. He told me to use open apple instead of control with the iMac. I'm going to pass on the optional challenges for #1.

2 comments:

Leona said...

You remind me of me...multiple tech projects at the same time.

23 Things said...

I think most of the things work better with Firefox on the Mac, too--Safari has closed abruptly several time on me. Hope you are enyoying the Things.